Beginning Monday Oct 4 – In Region 7 (Outaouais)
- Students from Grades 1-6 will be required to wear a procedural mask in Physical Education classes held indoors.
- Pre-school students (k4-k5) will be required to wear a procedural mask on the school bus.
- We will continue to provide the procedural masks for all students.
Here is the most recent return to school plan from the Ministry and Public Health: https://www.quebec.ca/en/education/back-to-school-2021
We are expecting announcements in the coming days that may mean adjustments to this plan. Next week, we will send an email update with information specific to COVID protocols and what school will look like to start the year.
Inclement Weather Protocol 21-22
Staggered Entry for 2021-2022
We have just been advised to proceed with a staggered start for all grades as we did last year to ensure a safe start to the school year and to be able to review protocols with students.
For Grades 1-6, the schedule is as follows:
- Monday, August 30: Grades 4, 5 and 6 – Grades 1, 2 and 3 are not at school
- Tuesday, August 31: Grades 1, 2 and 3 – Grades 4, 5 and 6 are not at school
- Wednesday, September 1: all grades are at school
For all kindergarten groups: K4 and K5, the schedule was mailed to you in mid-August, which includes your child’s specific schedule:
- Monday, August 30: meeting with teachers – by appointment
- Tuesday, August 31: one half of each of the Kindergarten classes will attend the full day (date identified in the mailed letter)
- Wednesday, September 1: the other half of each of the Kindergarten classes will attend the full day (date identified in the mailed letter)
- Thursday, September 2: all kindergarten students are at school
To make the first days of school a bit easier on everyone, we will allow parent(s)/guardian(s) to escort their child and stay in the school yard for the first 20 minutes of school on your child’s staggered entry date. Each homeroom will be assigned a specific area in the back of our school yard. This information will be released when your child’s homeroom teacher calls next week. Please respect physical distancing of 2m from other people and wear a mask. This way, you can meet your child’s teacher and say hello for a few minutes then say goodbye to your child. Parent(s)/guardian(s) will not be allowed in the school. We will be out in the yard at 7:55am.
For all new families and students: Please set up your Mozaik Portal Account. You will need your child’s permanent code, so please contact Stephanie Lelievre at SLelievre@wqsb.qc.ca or 819-684-5955 if you do not have it accessible. Please use the e-mail address that you have provided to the school in order to link your account.
All Transportation Families – bussing information will only be accessible through the Mozaik Portal and will be available on the portal on August 26 and 27th ONLY.
If you have not already informed the school of your child(ren)’s end of day routine, please contact Stephanie Lelievre at SLelievre@wqsb.qc.ca. It is important for us to know where to send your child(ren) at the end of the day.
Student Medical Exemptions
Please note that as of late, the Ministry is supporting medical exemptions for students again this year. Here is a link to more information on the WQSB website: https://westernquebec.ca/letter-to-parents-student-medical-exemptions/ More information to follow
Eardley Calendar 2021-2022
School Fees 2021-2022
Statement of accounts are available on your Moziak Parent portal account. If you require more information about your child’s school account please email Kim Teske at email@example.com.
Payments can be made through online Banking payments – Please ensure you are using the correct codes when creating your payee for each child.
SCHOOL SUPPLY LISTS 2021-2022
Kindergarten first day letters were mailed August 11, 2021. Should you have any questions regarding this please email Kim Teske at firstname.lastname@example.org.