Rapid Testing @ School
- Rapid Testing at school will still occur – consent from
parent/guardian is mandatory for a rapid test to be administered.
- Please find the consent form attached. If you would
like to give permission, please fill out and return.
- Consent will be valid for the entirety of the 22-23 school year.
- Please find the consent form attached. If you would like to give permission, please fill out and return.
- A reminder that Stephanie has the Covid-19 protocol dossier. Please send your completed Consent Forms to Stephanie Lelievre @ SLelievre@wqsb.qc.ca
- Please find below the most up to date (September 7th, 2022) Covid-19 protocol for schools, parents and guardians.
- The attached is protocol has been sent directly from Public Health and will be our guideline for all Covid-19 case and symptom management.
- If the above protocol changes or is adapted, please know that you will be informed immediately.
- As always, this is an ever-evolving situation and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate a new school year with Covid-19.
- A special note, Covid-19 confirmed cases will not be disclosed to our community, as per Public Health guidelines.
Health & Emergency Information
During the first week of school your child will bring home a HEALTH & EMERGENCY form, please take the time to review all the information and make any corrections directly on the form.
Inclement Weather Protocol 22-23
Staggered Entry for 2022 -2023
For all kindergarten groups: K4 and K5, a letter will be mailed to you in mid-August, which includes your child’s specific schedule:
- Tuesday, August 30: meeting with teachers – by appointment
- Wednesday, August 31: one half of each of the Kindergarten classes will attend the full day (date identified in the mailed letter)
- Thursday, September 1: the other half of each of the Kindergarten classes will attend the full day (date identified in the mailed letter)
- Friday, September 2: all kindergarten students are at school
To make the first days of school a bit easier on everyone, we will allow parent(s)/guardian(s) to escort their child and stay in the school yard for the first 20 minutes of school on your child’s staggered entry date. Each homeroom will be assigned a specific area in the back of our school yard. This information will be released when your child’s homeroom teacher calls you during the three PD Days in August. This way, you can meet your child’s teacher and say hello for a few minutes then say goodbye to your child. Parent(s)/guardian(s) will not be allowed in the school. We will be out in the yard at 7:55am.
The first day of school for students in Grade 1 to 6 is August 30, 2022. More information will be sent by Ms. Halpin later in August.
For all new families and students: Please set up your Mozaik Portal Account. You will need your child’s permanent code, so please contact 819-684-5955 if you do not have it accessible. Please use the e-mail address that you have provided to the school in order to link your account.
All Transportation Families – bussing information will only be accessible through the Mozaik Portal and will be available on the portal; Bussing information will be available until end of day August 31, 2022.G-1-Adopted-Transportation-Policy-September-24-2019_proofedDownload
Eardley Calendar 2022-2023
School Fees 2022-2023
Statement of accounts are available on your Moziak Parent portal account. If you require more information about your child’s school account please email Kim Teske at email@example.com.
2022-2023 school fees will be finalized in September.
Payments can be made through online Banking payments – Please ensure you are using the correct codes when creating your payee for each child.
SCHOOL SUPPLY LISTS 2022-2023