Good Afternoon Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you safe and well after the weekend. I have an important Covid-19 update for you today, please see below.
- Please find attached the recently shared Public Health Infographic in both French and English.
- This Infographic helps to clarify our Covid-19 protocol and management of symptoms.
- This is the most up to date information we have and therefore, will be using this to guide our management inside the school.
- As a reminder and regardless, a student should not be coming to school if they are sick.
Covid-19 Absence Reporting
- Please find attached a letter from our Secretary General, George Singfield detailing our new Covid-19 absence management protocol.
- Every Tuesday and Friday, you can follow the link below and find the data in regards to Covid-19 absences in each WQSB school.
- I have attached the report for January 24th; as January 28th was a PD Day for Eardley – I have not attached it to this email.
- I will not be sending the weekly reports, please follow the link below to find the information collected.
- LINK – https://westernquebec.ca/reporting-of-absences/
As always, I remain available should you have any questions or concerns.
Please take care,