Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you all well on this rainy PD Day. I have a short update for you, please see below.
Covid-19 Protocol – Updated
- Please see the below and attached for updated protocol.
attention to your child’s health and watch for the onset of symptoms such
- Loss of the sense of taste or smell;
- Sore throat;
- Runny nose;
- Nasal congestion.
- If your child has a fever OR is
unable to participate in group activities without unusual effort:
- They must stay at home until the fever is gone;
- They return to school when their health status allows them to participate in group activities.
- If your
child has a cough, a soar throat, or nasal congestion:
- They must wear a procedural mask until the symptoms are gone. (Except for children 5 and under).
Holiday Spirit & Eardley Food Drive
- Reminder of our 2022-2023 Holiday Drive.
- Please see the attached memos Holiday Drive Memo and Food Drive Memo to gain all necessary details to help an Eardley family in need this holiday season.
- Our Food Drive starts December 12 and kicks off with pantry items!
- We sincerely appreciate your kindness and support.
As always, I remain available should you have any questions or concerns.
Please enjoy the weekend ahead,