Good Afternoon Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you safe and well. I have an important Covid-19 update, please see below.
Covid-19 Update Parent/Guardian Documents
- Please find attached the updated Public Health Infographics in both English and French.
- These documents are an excellent resource when navigating the protocols for Covid-19.
Informing the School of Positive Covid-19 Cases & Other Absences
- A reminder to all parents/guardians to please inform both Stephanie Lelievre and Samantha Halpin if and when your child(ren) test positive for Covid-19.
- Daily absence reporting is still common practice and we ask that you report your child’s absence (for any reason) directly to Stephanie Lelievre.
- We are currently tracking all absences and reporting to the MEQ (Ministry of Education).
- Additionally, this allows the teaching team the opportunity to provide supplementary work and daily check-ins in the event that your child is absent for Covid-19 related reasons.
February Rapid Test Distribution
- We are still awaiting our shipment of February at-home-rapid-testing kits.
- As soon as we receive our shipment, our community will be informed and they will be sent home.
Wishing you all a lovely day ahead. We look forward to welcoming our students back tomorrow!
As always, if you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.