Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you well, we are back into the swing of things here at Eardley and I have some important information to share as we kick off the new calendar year, please see below.
- To all of our grade 6 graduating students, grad photos will be taking place on January 16, 2023.
- We look forward to seeing our grade 6 students dressed up for this special occasion!
- The school understands and apologizes for the lateness of Bus 95 this morning.
- Unfortunately, the school was unaware of the delay and a notification was not sent on the WQSB app (please see attached).
- There is a new full-time replacement driver who started today and therefore, this person is getting comfortable with the run.
- The Transportation Department will be keeping a close eye on the run throughout this week, and will make adjustments as needed.
- As Transportation is run separately from the school, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Four and Five-Year-Old Kindergarten FREE In-Person Workshop
- What – Eardley Elementary invites you to participate in the workshop “Calm Evenings, Calm Nights” with Restful Parenting– they are holistic sleep and parenting consultants who work with families to help them find the best path to happier days and peaceful, quiet nights.
- Who – This workshop is organized only for our K4 and K5 guardians and parents.
- When – Wednesday, January 18th from 3:30-4:30. This is a free, one-hour, in-person event, held at Eardley Elementary! You will leave with the tools and knowledge to support healthy routines and reinforce the learning link between home and school.
- To participate, you must register via this link https://forms.office.com/r/tZfF2YUsTR
- Please see the attached flyer with more information.
Eardley Swag Day
- We have an upcoming Eardley Swag Day on January 13, 2023
- Wear your Eardley swag OR represent with wearing our school colours – blue and white!
- We look forward to another successful Pep Rally.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions or concerns.
Enjoy the day ahead,