Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you all well. I have an important update for you this morning, please see below.
Huge shout out to our Home & School Association for another successful event! On Saturday, our H&S hosted a Spring Market and BBQ. The turn out was spectacular! A BIG appreciation and thank you to all of our H&S volunteers; without you, these events would not be possible!
- Reminder, Share Store registration deadline is June 23, 2023.
- Please find attached the letter designated to parents/guardians for the Magasin partage project “Back to school”, which will take place from August 21 to 23, 2023, at Groupe Communautaire Deschênes.
- Eardley has a confirmed case of Chicken Pox, please see the attached information letter from Public Health
June Events @ Eardley
- Please find attached a memo detailing the spirit events planned for the month of June.
- Let’s close out this school year in true Eardley Style!
Lost & found
- Our Lost & Found will be placed outside at our front entrance – please come by and see if your child has left anything behind.
- All unclaimed items as of June 23, 2023 @ 3:00pm will be donated to a local business.
- For any child who has medication here at school, please pick up your child’s medication by no later than June 29, 2023.
- Stephanie Lelievre is in charge of this dossier, please contact her at SLelievre@wqsb.qc.ca for any and all inquiries.
- Reminder, all students and staff will be fed Subway on June 23, 2023.
- Please send in appropriate snacks and drinks to supplement the remainder of the day!
As always, I remain available should you have any questions or concerns.
We look forward to closing out another school year in style!
All the best,
École Primaire Eardley/Eardley Elementary