I hope this email finds you enjoying the sun after a few rainy days. I have a short update today, please see the information attached and below.
26th – Health Canada Recall Recommendation – Mask Model Ref #SNN200642 (grey & blue).
- The letter attached explains the details of a mask recall sent out by Health Canada.
- Please note that Eardley had a small supply of this model of mask.
- All inventory has been pulled off of our shelves and will not be distributed.
- Further explanation of the recall and WQSB follow-up.
5 & 6 Wearing of Procedural Masks
- Our grade 5 and 6 students are settling in to their new routine of wearing procedural masks.
- I had the opportunity to go around to each Cycle 3 class this morning and discuss our new protocol. While this will certainly take some adjustment, our students are doing an excellent job persevering and staying positive.
& School Colouring Contest
- Please find attached a letter from our Home & School detailing an upcoming contest.
I want to take this opportunity to thank our community for your consistent support, positive outlook and trust as we continue this school year amid the realities of Covid-19. I take immense pride in being part of this community and I look forward to the day where we can all be together once again.
For now, please stay safe and healthy.
All the best,