Good Afternoon Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you all enjoying the sunshine. I have an important update today, please see below.
Photo Day & Retake Day
- Photo Day is this Friday, October 7th.
- In the event that your child is not at school on the 7th, please do not worry. Our photo retake day is November 17th, 2022 and they will have the opportunity to have their photo taken on this day.
Eardley Swag Days
- To boost school spirit and recognize outstanding acts of Kindness, Eardley Elementary will be having school wide assemblies once per month.
- On each spirit day we encourage our students to wear our school colors (blue & white) or their Eardley swag.
- Please do not worry, we are in the works of new schoolwide swag order, stay tuned for more exciting details!
- Please see the attached memo ‘Eardley Swag Spirit Days’ detailing the dates and for more information.
Holiday & PD Days
- Please find attached the school calendar.
- A reminder that Monday is a holiday.
- Thursday and Friday next week are PD Days, there are no classes. Daycare is open for those who registered by September 30th, 2022.
- Pizza days are every Monday.
- Please note that if there is a holiday OR Pd Day on a Monday there will be no pizza. Pizza day will default to the following week. Therefore, please send your child(ren) with a lunch and snacks on the Tuesday.
Save the Date
- Home & School has been working hard to plan upcoming community events.
- Circle those calendars –
- Halloween Dance – October 21st, 2022 from 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Pancake Breakfast & Winter Market – December 10th from 9:00am – 2:00pm
- Further information will be released soon!
Governing Board Dates
- Our first Governing Board was a success. Elections were held and our Governing Board Chair is Tanya McCormick; our Vice-Chair is Stephanie Tanguay; and our Parent Committee representative is Veronica Pinero.
- The future dates of our Governing Board are as follows: October 26th, November 23rd, January 25th, March 22nd, April 26th, May 17th
As always, please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions or concerns.
Please enjoy the remainder of your day,