Angel Tree 2023
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Each year Eardley Elementary has an angel tree and collects donations to support families in need within our school community. Below you will find the detail for how you can help. Thank you so much in advance for your support.
- Starts this week, November 27. Angels are in the foyer.
- We have put the grade and gender of a child on an angel. Please take and angel, purchase a gift that would suite that age, wrap the gift, attach the angel to the gift and return it to school. These gifts will go into the hands of the children within our school community.
- If getting into the building is hard, we can support your child in choosing an angel.
- Angel gifts should be returned to school by December 15.
Donations of Non-Perishable Foods and Personal Care Products
- Mid December, students bring in donations from home. Each day calls for a different item category. Please see daily list below.
- Classes will be given points for items brought in. The class with the most points WIN A FREE PIZZA LUNCH that will be served by the teacher/principal on Friday December 22.
Donations of Perishable Goods
- To help families with a holiday dinner we are asking for a perishable food drop-off on December 20th between 8:00-6:00.
- Please email Vanessa Turner at email@example.com with the item(s) you intend to donate. This will allow us to have an inventory of items and supplement any additional items needed.
- Suggested items for donation:
Eardley Food Drive Challenge
|Monday, December 11
|Can goods, pasta, sauces, etc.
|Tuesday, December 12
|Toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, etc.
|Wednesday, December 13
|Apple sauce, bear paws, baking mixes, etc.
|Thursday, December 14
|Cereal, pancake mix, oatmeal, etc.
|Friday, December 15
|Cleaning products, toilet paper, Ziplock, etc.
Every little bit helps to support our Eardley families.
Home and School & The Eardley staff