Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you well. I have an update for you this morning, please find the important info below.
- Extended Winter Break – Yesterday Mr. Legault and Mr. Roberge unveiled their holiday plan. The attached letter from George Singfield details the implications for the youth sector (elementary school).
Here is a brief breakdown –
- Elementary Schools will be
closed for the Winter Break effective December 17th, 2020 and will
remain closed until January 3rd, 2020 (inclusively).
- Daycare will be open on December 17th and December 18th for essential service workers – the published list of essential service workers will be available next week.
- Teaching staff will be remote working/teaching. Academic work and activities will be prepared and organized for the students and the teachers are to make daily contact with each individual student. This may be done virtually or over the phone. Please stay tuned for more info, each homeroom will be sending home information detailing the assigned work and a contact schedule.
- Eardley will maintain their PD Day on January 4th, 2021 – Daycare will remain closed as indicated on our Calendar for an all-day staff training.
- The school will re-open on January 5th, 2021.
- With the help of Home & School, we have organized holiday photos for our students. We understand that a little cheer this time of year can go a long way! Please find attached a memo detailing all of the necessary information for our school photos. The PDF is writeable and using the “fill and sign” tool option you can fill out all of the necessary information.
- Please note that we are using a Winter Theme to help facilitate these photos.
- Please send your completed forms directly to Home & School @ firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Wishing you all a safe and happy weekend,