Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you safe and well. I have a short update for you today, please see below.
Dr. Nadia Gagnier – Virtual PD, Anxiety in Children
- Last evening, Dr. Nadia Gagnier presented a webinar for Eardley parents/guardians on the topic of Anxiety in Children. If you were not able to attend or if you would like to watch it again, the presentation was recorded. The link below is good for 30 days and will expire at noon on May 5, 2022. You will also find attached, the Power Point presentation that accompanied Dr. Nadia’s presentation.
- LINK to presentation – https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/RGBw62_tti7fqObWqeIvogQKq419D2qVMutZUKainnQObbszshMyu2ZITm-zNp-i.1wd2zD3b4kUg9U45
Home & School
- Please find attached the April 6th Newsletter from Home & School detailing information regarding Pizza Days.
- A reminder if you have any questions or concerns regarding Pizza Day to please contact Home & School directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please also find attached a flyer for Home & Schools upcoming fundraiser – Plantables!
As always, I remain available should you have any questions or concerns.
All the best,