Good Afternoon Eardley Community,
I hope this finds you warm, well and enjoying the snow! A short update for you this afternoon as we head into the weekend. Please see below.
1 Report Cards
- Report Cards for K5-Cycle 3.2 will be available on the parent/guardian portal as of today at 3:00pm.
- Our report cards for four-year-old Kindergarten will be provided as a paper copy. They will be sent home with your child this afternoon. If you would like to receive a PDF, please email Stephanie Lelievre and she will send you a virtual copy.
- Please find attached the parent/guardian portal guide for access. If you need help gaining access, please contact Stephanie Lelievre @ sLelievre@wqsb.qc.ca
- A reminder that since we only have two reporting terms this year, our next Family-Teacher Meetings are scheduled for March 18th, 2021. This will serve as another opportunity for a progress check-in between Term 1 and Term 2; similar to our November meetings. More information to come closer to the date.
- Unfortunately due to the strict recommendation from Public Health, students will not be able to bring individual valentines to school this year.
- Please don’t worry – our school spirit committee is organizing a fun spirit day in lieu of the news above. Please stay tuned for our love filled spirit day where our students will be able to share their appreciations for not only their classmates and friends but the staff as well!
Happy Friday! Here’s wishing you and your families a wonderful weekend ahead.
Stay safe and stay warm,