Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you all well. The cold weather is finally upon is, just in time for the Winter Break! I have a short update for you this morning, please see below.
Holiday Send Off
- Please find the link to our well wishes from our Eardley family to yours. Happy Holidays!
- We are celebrating in style with dress-up themes for the week. Please see the attached document entitled “Eardley Winter Wonderland”.
- Tomorrow is Pajama Day – don’t forget to send your little ones in their comfy PJ’s!
Daycare Services – Dec 17th & 18th
- Please see the attached memo detailing all of the important information for our Emergency Daycare
- Please note that rules and protocol surrounding our Emergency Daycare have been sent directly from the Ministry of Education and Public Health. Therefore, the school does not have the ability of adapting the services or opening the services to those not indicated on the essential service list.
- Proof of employment will be required upon arrival at the Emergency Daycare
17th & 18th – Remote Learning
- Your child’s homeroom teacher has sent home their communication regarding the assigned work and check-in for the 17th & 18th.
- Please note that electronic devices will not be sent home for two days of remote learning. This is at the direction of the Ministry of Education. Teachers will have all necessary materials and assigned work sent home prior to the remote learning days.
- Any student registered within our Emergency Daycare will be following the daycare programming for the 17th & 18th.
As always, if you have any questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.
Wishing you all a safe, warm and happy Tuesday!