Good Afternoon Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you and your loved ones well. I have a short update for our community today. Please see below.
- Please see the attached Fundraiser Flyer from Home & School.
- Orders are accepted up until November 12th, 2020
- Please see the attached documents for helpful resources “When a Parent is Facing Cancer” & “Cancer Coaching”
- With the change in weather and the movement of physical education indoors, we are asking that students please come prepared with proper footwear. The addition of indoor shoes has been discussed and the necessary Public Health guidelines are being followed.
- As winter weather approaches we are assessing the use of lockers for both JR and SR hallways. This process has to be done thoughtfully to ensure we are following all Public Health guidelines and ensuring the 2m distance between class bubbles.
of Three Training & Planning Days
- The Ministry of Education has announced the addition of thee training and planning days to each school’s calendar.
- To promote conditions conducive to the deployment of distance education services, which have now become part of the education landscape in Québec
- To facilitate the sharing of best practices
- To enable school teams to better plan for the months ahead
- The planning and training days must be scheduled between October 29 and the end of the 2020-2021 school year. They must account for a maximum of one additional day per month
- These days will be treated in the same fashion as PD Days – the school will be closed and we will open our Daycare if there are sufficient numbers to run the Daycare.
- Our School Council will be meeting next week to approve the addition of the three planning and training days and our amended school calendar will be sent once approved.
That’s all for now. As always, if you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Wishing you all a safe and enjoyable sunny Thursday.