Good Afternoon Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you all well on this sunny Wednesday! I have a short update for you today, please see below.
Progress Reports – Term 2
- Second Term Progress Reports will be available on the Parent/Guardian Mozaik portal as of April 1st, 2022.
- Please find the attached guide on how to access the progress report.
- As always, if you have any questions or concerns regarding access please contact Stephanie Lelievre @ SLelievre@wqsb.qc.ca
Kindergarten (Four and Five-Year-Old) Open House
- Save the date – Eardley will be hosting an in-person Kindergarten Open House on May 20th, 2022 from 10:00am – 11:30am.
- No other details have been finalized yet, please stay tuned, more information to come!
- Another Save the Date – don’t forget, Andrea Shattler and Jake Ahern-Davy will be holding a FREE virtual presentation on April 26th to provide you with important details regarding your child’s transition to Kindergarten. Please see the attached flyer for more details and to register!
Autism Awareness Day – April 1st, 2022
- LIGHT IT UP BLUE! Join the Eardley community in showing your support for Autism Awareness this Friday, April 1st!
- We encourage our staff and students to wear BLUE!
As always, I remain available should you have any questions or concerns.
Wishing you a lovely Wednesday,
École Primaire Eardley/Eardley Elementary