Good Afternoon Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you safe and well. I have an extremely important update for you this afternoon, please see below.
- ALL Elementary Schools are closed effective December 21st, 2021 due to the rising Covid-19 cases across the province of Quebec.
- There are NO online/virtual expectations for December 21st and 22nd. ALL students are on holidays effective end of day December 20th, 2021.
- Daycare services for December 21st and 22nd will remain OPEN to those families who are already registered for daycare – Daycare will run from 7:00am – 6:00pm.
- Only ONE exception – if you are a health care worker and NOT regularly registered for daycare you can have access to services. You will need to provide proof of employment to secure a spot within our daycare. Please contact Anne Carbonneau at firstname.lastname@example.org if you will need daycare as a health care worker.
- The schools will remain closed to in person learning until January 10th, 2022.
- January 6th, 2022 is now a PD DAY to allow for the school to prepare technology needs and paper packages of supplementary work for online learning.
- January 7th, 2022 will be virtual learning following the school’s regular schedule i.e. 7:55am – 2:30pm. Your child’s homeroom teacher will email you with the day’s schedule and expectations by January 6th, 2022.
- As it stands right now, we are back to in person learning as of January 10th, 2022.
- Daycare services will be open and accessible for the 6th and 7th of January – however, more information to come whether or not this is an Emergency Daycare OR open to all regularly scheduled families, stay tuned.
- If your child has been away, you may come to the school to collect your Rapid Tests – Please contact Stephanie Lelievre at SLelievre@wqsb.qc.ca to organize a pick-up time.
This is the most up to date information I have. As the situation evolves and changes, I will update our community. As always, I appreciate your patience and support as we continue to navigate the twists and turns of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Please stay tuned and stay safe,
École Primaire Eardley/Eardley Elementary