Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you well. I have a few updates for you today, please find below.
Health Impacts on Youth During Covid-19
- The document entitled “Dec 8th MHCC” is a flyer to a free webinar for parents and educators.
- The webinar takes place tonight from 6:30pm – 8:00pm. I apologize for the short notice, yet it was just passed along to me.
11th – PD Day
- A reminder to all parents that Dec 11th is an additional Training and Planning Day that has been added to Eardley’s calendar.
- This day is treated as a PD Day and therefore, there is no school.
- The daycare is open and operational for all parent(s)/guardian(s) who were registered as of September 30th. A communication has been sent home by Anne Carbonneau.
- The daycare services are free of charge.
17th & 18th – Remote Learning (Learning from Home)
- A reminder that December 17th & 18th have been designated as remote learning days by Premier Legault and Minister Roberge.
- A memo will be coming shortly from your child(ren)’s homeroom teacher(s). This memo details the schedule for both days and the reasoning behind it.
- For both the 17th and 18th, the Government has indicated that each homeroom teacher will conduct a check-in with each student. This can either be done altogether – for instance through a virtual meeting or independently by phone for those who do not have access to technology.
- All necessary work and material will be sent home prior to the remote learning days (if necessary).
Daycare on the 17th & 18th
- Eardley’s daycare will be open and operational on the 17th & 18th and designated an Emergency Daycare for essential service workers.
- We are still awaiting confirmation of who the designated essential service workers are and the process on how to sign-up. Once this information becomes available, I will send to our community. Please stay tuned.
- The emergency daycare services are free.
- Please find attached Eardley’s Winter Wonderland schedule for next week.
That’s all for now. As always, if you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.