Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you well. We are officially one week down after the Winter Break and doing very well adjusting to school life and new protocols. Please see below for updated information –
- Please see an updated memo regarding the K4 registration process. We have refined our information to hopefully provide additional clarity to our process. We apologize for any confusion or misunderstanding.
- Please find attached our Inclement Weather Policy.
- A few friendly reminders –
- Please stay in your car and pull all the way through to the end of the bus lane, a staff member will be waiting to greet your car and child/ren.
- Please remain single file – do not try to pass other vehicles
- At no time is our staff parking lot available for drop off & pick up
- A friendly reminder that our drop-off cut-off is 8:15am in the morning. This is due to availability of staff, attendance and ensuring we are keeping track of who is entering the building.
- We understand that some mornings do not go as planned; therefore, if you are going to be late due to extenuating circumstances please do not worry. Just call Stephanie Lelievre at the front office to inform her. Of course, this is for unforeseen circumstances, not daily late arrivals.
Items from Home
- Another reminder that personal items not necessary for the school day such as recess equipment, toys, electronics etc. should not be sent to school with your child.
- This is a direct recommendation from Public Health.
Please know that we are following the guidelines sent from Public Health and the Ministry of Education to ensure the safety and security of our staff and students. I am available to discuss further should you have any questions or concerns.
Please take care, enjoy the weekend and the expected snow.