Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this update finds you well! Please see below for an update.
- Please find attached a letter from Gatineau Police regarding Halloween.
- Please also find attached our communication for our Halloween Spirit Day @ Eardley! We are very excited to celebrate tomorrow and have some much needed fun!
& Reporting Update
- Please find attached a detailed memo indicating the changes to this year’s reporting.
- We will be holding virtual Family-Teacher Meetings this year in November. The attached entitled “Family-Teacher Meeting 20-21” details all of the necessary information for signing up. We encourage all families to sign-up to discuss their child(ren)’s progress.
- Mr. Legault announced earlier this week that our Red Zone designation will be extended due to the high number of daily cases.
- Please find attached an excellent infographic that explains the impacts on the education system “Health Measure by Regional Alert”
Protocols & Procedures
- I have attached our fact sheet detailing our processes and protocols for sick students – “Symptom Health Protocol”.
- Please note that a student must be acute symptom free for 24 hours, without the use of medication and fever free for 48 hours, without the use of medication.
- We are working exclusively with Sante Publique and following their directives. I understand that during cold season this proves to be frustrating; however, please know that we are taking every precaution and following the Public Health guidelines. Unfortunately, this is outside of a local schools decision making process. I will keep our community informed if anything changes.
I want to express my sincere gratitude for our community’s support since the beginning of school. This has been no easy task and our parent(s)/guardian(s), students and staff have been nothing short of phenomenal! I continue to be immensely proud to be part of this family! We will continue to take each day one step at a time and focus on the health, safety and happiness of our students and staff.
Wishing you all a safe and happy Halloween.