Good Afternoon Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you well. I am writing a quick update as to our updated process and protocol if there is severe inclement weather (such as today).
**If there is severe inclement weather (hard, torrential rain, thunderstorms, wind, blizzard, severe cold etc.) **
AM DROP OFF –
- Please arrive at 7:55am and drive through the bus lane.
- Stop at the front entrance to drop of your child(ren)
- A staff member will be greet your child(ren) at the front entrance and escort them inside
PM PICK UP –
- Please arrive for approx. 2:35pm
- Wait until the busses are loaded and have disembarked
- Please do not enter or block the bus lane before the busses have loaded or disembarked
- Once the busses have left, drive through the bus lane and stop at the front entrance
- A staff member will be greet you at the front entrance and walkie-talkie for your child(ren) to be dismissed. Siblings will be dismissed together
As always, any questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.