Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you well and you are settling in nicely to our beautiful Fall weather. I have a short update for you this morning. Please see below –
- Our GB had our first meeting on September 30th. We had a productive meeting, please find the minutes attached.
GB Dates –
- Virtual meeting for school fees: Oct. 14th, 2020 @ 6:30pm
- November 18th, 2020 @ 6:30pm
- January 13th, 2020 @ 6:30pm
- February 10th, 2020 @ 6:30pm
- April 7th, 2020 @ 6:30pm
- May 26th, 2020 @ 6:30pm
from Mike Dubeau, our Director General and Ruth Ahern, our Assistant Director
- This letter details the press conference held yesterday by Mr. Roberge and the changes to red zone regions. Please note that our region is still considered an orange zone.
- Even with our zone designated orange, we across Western Quebec will continue to adhere to the one classroom bubble concept, to prohibit intramural sports and to organize lunch periods in classrooms.
- Tech Update
- Please note that starting tonight @ 6:00pm until 1:00am WQSB will not have access to the network or emails. This is due to a fiber optic update.
- Info COVID-19 Q&R
- Please find attached an incredibly helpful resource that entails COVID information.
- There is a lot of information out there – please understand that we are working directly with Public Health and following the guidelines sent to us from Public Health. I understand the frustration and know that this is not an easy situation on parent(s)/guardian(s) alike.
- Wait 24 hours and monitor for worsening or additional symptoms. This period of observation is necessary to monitor for additional or worsening symptoms and therefore, to determine whether you should have your child tested for COVID-19.
- If your child still shows one or several of these symptoms after 24 hours, consult the COVID-19 Symptom Self Assessment Tool on the official government website and follow the directions.
As always, if you have questions, comments or concerns please feel free to contact me.
Please stay safe and take care,