Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope you are enjoying a nice start to your Wednesday Morning. Please see the update below.
Drop Off & Inclement Weather
- A friendly reminder that when dropping off your child(ren) in the morning we are asking that all vehicles park on North street or a surrounding street and walk your child onto school property.
- This is for the safety of all involved. With the increased foot traffic, we are asking for your cooperation to avoid any congestion or accidents.
- Additionally, we do not have the configuration or space to allow for multiple parent(s)/guardian(s) pulling into our parking lot for drop off. We have limited space and the parking currently is reserved for staff.
- While I understand that this may not be popular during inclement weather, we are allowing the students to enter directly into the building in the event of inclement weather. We ask that your child is prepared for all weather when arriving at school.
- We are asking that our students arrive at bell time (7:55am) to avoid congestion and long line-ups.
Pick Up During Inclement Weather
- If there is inclement weather at pick-up time. We will first load the busses and send them on their way.
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) will be asked to line-up at the front entrance and a staff member will walkie-talkie to staff inside for the student(s) to be dismissed.
- Please be mindful of the students loading the busses and remain a respectful distance to allow this process to occur first. Please do not crowd the front entrance.
- Once the busses are dismissed we will start our pick-up process.
- Pick-up students will remain inside and dismissed one at a time (siblings will be dismissed together).
I want to thank you for your understanding, patience and cooperation as we navigate multiple scenarios while abiding by Public Health guidelines.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.