Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you safe and warm as we endure yet another round of snow. Our return to school was a complete success and our students did what they always do – put a big smile on all of our faces! While we navigate the ever evolving changes of the Covid-19 pandemic, I have an important update, please see below.
Covid-19 Case Management
- Attached you will find our Covid-19
Case Management Letter
- This letter will be used for all students who present with symptoms while at school.
- Upon pick-up of your child(ren) you will receive the attached letter and prescribed instructions.
- At this time our protocol is
the following –
- Regardless of the rapid test result – any student who is displaying a symptom or symptoms is to isolate for five days from the onset of the symptoms OR positive test result.
- At this time, siblings are being sent home for the same duration of time (due to being considered a high risk contact)
- Supplementary work will be provided for any students who are absent due to Covid-19 related reasons.
- Daily check-ins will also be provided to ensure continuity and support.
Vaccination Campaign 5-11 Year Olds
- Attached you will find Covid-19 Vaccination Information – FIRST and SECOND doses
- The memo details information about the vaccination campaign
- You can register for your child’s first or second dose
- Vaccination date – February 16th, 2022
- Vaccination site – Palais de Congres
- Consent is required for student vaccinations
- The attached consent forms are to be sent to Stephanie Lelievre @ SLelievre@wqsb.qc.ca ONLY IF you have not completed the registration online.
New Year’s Eve @ Eardley Elementary
- Covid-19 may have us down, but here at Eardley we want to bring back the spirit!
- On Friday January 21, 2022 we will be ringing in the New Year, in style!
- Please find the attached memo Eardley’s New Year’s Party with all the necessary information.
Please note that these protocols are in place and provided to us by Public Health. This is the most up to date information we have at the current moment. If protocols are updated, I will inform our community accordingly. Unfortunately, Eardley does not have any leeway in terms of Public Health protocol. The school staff will continue to provide support and communication to our students who are absent.
I understand that the above information may pose challenging situations for our families. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me at any time to discuss your questions or concerns.
Please stay safe and enjoy the warmer temperatures this afternoon,