Good Afternoon Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you safe and well this afternoon. I have an important update for you this afternoon in regards to Covid-19 Protocol and Rapid Test Distribution, please see below.
Rapid Test Distribution
- Our at home rapid testing kits arrived at the school today and have been organized for distribution. Therefore, if your child is present today, they will be coming home with their testing kit.
- If your child is absent for any reason, they will receive their testing kit upon return to school.
- One box will be given to each student per shipment; additional boxes are not available.
- As you are all aware, the protocols with regards to Covid-19 management are changing at a rapid rate. Therefore, to avoid any confusion and misinformation, we will be referring to the Public Health website for all protocols and decisions. These websites are updated daily and will allow us to act appropriately and in line with Public Health protocol.
- The links to the websites that will be referred to are attached within the letter from George Singfield, the Secretary General. They can also be found below –
Symptoms, transmission, treatment
Instructions for People who have been in contact with a case of COVID-19
I want to thank our community for your patience as we have continued to navigate the ever evolving Covid-19 situation. Your unwavering support and appreciation has gone a long way and keeps us going, even through the challenging times!
As always, I remain available should you have any questions or concerns.
Please enjoy the weekend ahead and get some much deserved rest,