Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email find you safe and well. I have an important update for you this morning, please see below.
Home & School
- Please find attached their January Newsletter that details upcoming fundraisers and pizza day!
- A reminder that pizza day is each Monday, order now (link available in the attached Newsletter).
First Term Report Cards
- With the delay in return to in person learning, the Ministry of Education (MEQ) postponed the first term to February 11th, 2022.
- Therefore, Eardley Staff have been working hard to complete their First Term Report Cards in line with the new directive from the MEQ.
- Please note that we have shifted the release of our First Term Report for February 11th, 2022. The Parent/Guardian Portal will have your child’s/children’s report cards on February 11th, 2022.
- Please find attached the parent/guardian portal guide to help you access your child’s/children’s report card.
Covid-19 Management @ School
- A reminder to all parents and guardians that the Ministry of Education is recommending that whenever possible to open windows during teaching and recreation time to increase the air flow within the populated classrooms. Therefore, we are asking that you please send your child(ren) with an extra warm sweater to use during the Winter months.
- Please note that we are taking into account the extreme cold weather warnings.
- Lent Technology
- At this time, we are asking that you do NOT return technology that was sent home (Chromebooks and/or MiFi). These will stay at your home until further notice.
- Websites for Up to Date Public
- A reminder that the below websites have access to the most up to date information. The shared information and protocols are updated at a rapid rate and therefore, we ask that you consult the below links in the event that you have a Covid-19 related question.
Symptoms, transmission, treatment
Instructions for People who have been in contact with a case of COVID-19
As always, I remain available should you have any questions or concerns.
Please enjoy your week ahead and stay safe,