Good Afternoon Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you safe and well. I have a short but important update for you this afternoon, please see below.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Campaign
for 5-11 year old students
- Please find attached the just released information document that provides further detail on the vaccination campaign.
- This infodoc is incredibly helpful and highlights key information about the pediatric vaccine, and conveniently it is all in one place!
- If you wish to have your child
vaccinated, there are TWO options:
- Vaccinate your child OUTSIDE of school
at one of the vaccination centres.
- If this option suits you MUST register @ the following link – https://clients3.clicsante.ca/60059/take-appt.
- Vaccinate your child INSIDE of school during the school’s
- Eardley’s vaccination site will be at South Hull Elementary.
- The vaccination date set for Eardley is December 17th, 2021.
- If you choose this option, parents/guardians will NOT be permitted to accompany their child(ren) at the vaccination site.
- Staff will accompany the registered students to the vaccination cite via organized school transportation.
- If this option suits you MUST register @ the following link – https://clients3.clicsante.ca/67026/take-appt
- If you choose to have your child vaccinated at school, you must complete and sign the electronic consent form via Clic Santé at least 24 hours before the day of the school vaccination. It is also possible for you to complete a paper consent (attached to this email) in the event that you do not have access to the internet.
- If you are completing a paper consent, please contact Stephanie Lelievre @ SLelievre@wqsb.qc.ca , as she will be collecting ALL paper consent for the vaccination campaign.
- No student will be vaccinated without consent.
- Vaccinate your child OUTSIDE of school at one of the vaccination centres.
Due to a high number of inquiries and for clarification purposes, a Covid-19 vaccine for our student population is not mandatory for school attendance at this time.
For more information on the vaccination campaign for children age 5 to 11, go to Québec.ca/vaccinjeune. If you are having challenges booking a vaccine, please contact the hotline at 1-877-644-4545 (toll free).
As always, we continue to receive updates frequently. As soon as new or updated information is received, it will be shared with the community.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.
All the best,