Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you safe and well. I have an important update for you this morning, please see below.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Campaign
for 5-11 year old students
- Health Canada has approved Pfizer-BioNTech’s pediatric Covid-19 vaccine for children aged 5-11.
- Ministère de la Santé et des Services Sociaux is pleased to announce the start of the vaccination campaign for this age group.
- If you wish to have your child
vaccinated, there are TWO options:
- Vaccinate your child OUTSIDE of school
at one of the vaccination centres.
- If this option suits you MUST register @ the following link – https://clients3.clicsante.ca/60059/take-appt.
- Vaccinate your child INSIDE of school during the school’s
- Eardley’s vaccination site will be at South Hull Elementary.
- The vaccination date set for Eardley is December 17th, 2021.
- If you choose this option, parents/guardians will NOT be permitted to accompany their child(ren) at the vaccination site.
- Staff will accompany the registered students to the vaccination cite via organized school transportation.
- If this option suits you MUST register @ the following link – https://clients3.clicsante.ca/67026/take-appt
- If you choose to have your child vaccinated at school, you must complete and sign the electronic consent form via Clic Santé at least 24 hours before the day of the school vaccination. It is also possible for you to complete a paper consent (attached to this email) in the event that you do not have access to the internet.
- If you are completing a paper consent, please contact Stephanie Lelievre @ SLelievre@wqsb.qc.ca , as she will be collecting ALL paper consent for the vaccination campaign.
- No student will be vaccinated without consent.
- Vaccinate your child OUTSIDE of school at one of the vaccination centres.
For more information on the vaccination campaign for children age 5 to 11, go to Québec.ca/vaccinjeune. For telephone support, please call 1-877-644-4545 (toll free).
Additionally, the attached letters, available in both French and English provide detailed information as to the Covid-19 vaccination campaign through the Ministère de la Santé et des Services Sociaux.
As always, I remain available should you have any questions or concerns.
Wishing you a lovely Wednesday ahead,