Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you safe and well after a gorgeous Fall weekend. I have a short update for you this morning, please see below.
- Transportation Updates
- Route 17 & 95 have been modified, please find the attached memo “Transportation Changes”
- If your child(ren) have been affected the new bus route/schedule will be sent home by paper copy this afternoon.
- For any inquiries related to these changes please contact Stephanie Lelievre in the office at SLelievre@wqsb.qc.ca
- Covid-19 Updated Documentation
- Please find attached the most up to date information on Covid-19 protocols
- The Symptom Health protocol has been updated by our Complimentary Services department to reflect the most recent updates. Please see the attached documentation with highlighted changes.
- Home & School
- Today is Eardley’s first official Pizza Day!
- A reminder that if you have any questions or concerns regarding the Home & School initiatives to please contact Home and School directly at email@example.com
- Governing Board
- Our Governing Board is scheduled to meet this upcoming Wednesday, October 27th at 6:30pm.
- If you wish to attend as a visitor, please contact Samantha Halpin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Halloween Memo
- Please find attached our Halloween memo detailing all of the fun activities we have planned for this upcoming week.
That’s all for now. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions or concerns.