Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you safe and well. I have a short but important update for you this morning, please see below.
- School Payments – Daycare & School
- WQSB has officially started online payments with online banking!
- Your child(ren)’s statement of account can be accessed on the Parent/Guardian Portal (Please find the attached guide). You can contact Stephanie Lelievre @ SLelievre@wqsb.qc.ca in the front office if you require assistance accessing the portal.
- All payments moving forward will be done using online banking, please see the attached letter explaining the details.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding your statement of account, please contact Kim Teske @ email@example.com
- Parent/Guardian Survey
- As part of the Concerted Action on Academic Persistence and Success of the Fonds de recherche du Québec – Société et Culture (FRQSC; a description is available here) the university of Laval is conducting a survey of parent/guardian school involvement at the elementary level. We invite all parents/guardians of children attending elementary school to participate in the study.
- Halloween Spirit Events
- Please find attached a memo detailing our upcoming events for Halloween!
- Covid-19 Info
- Attached is an excellent infographic explaining our current protocol – it’s organized and clear!
- https://www.quebec.ca/en/education/back-to-school-2021 – the following link is a great resource full of information regarding back to school and Covid-19.
As always, I remain available should you have any questions or concerns.
All the best,