Good Afternoon Eardley Community,
I hope this emails finds you all safe and well. I have an important update this afternoon regarding our Covid-19 protocols and procedures.
- Tableau Conduite – English Version
- Please find attached the table for the management of cases and contacts in Elementary Schools
- This chart details protocol in the management of confirmed cases and contact tracing.
- Covid-19 School Start-Up Guide
- This one page infographic is an excellent resource to consult if you are unsure about your next steps. It has been developed through CISSSO and Public Health.
- Symptom Health Protocol – Parent Copy
- Please find an updated and detailed copy of our WQSB Symptom protocol in line with Public Health. This document dives deeper into detail and pairs with the Covid-19 School Start-Up Guide.
- Attestation for Return
- School Work
- If and when your child is home due to symptoms, your child’s homeroom teacher can be contacted and work can be provided.
- School work will be provided upon request from the parent/guardian
Please note that we are working diligently with Public Health and the Ministry of Education to ensure the safety of our students and staff. We continue to apply all measures in accordance with Public Health; unfortunately, we do not have any leeway in terms of protocol.
As always, I remain available should you have any questions or concerns.
Wishing you all an excellent end to your Wednesday,