Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you well after this past weekend, which was filled with gorgeous weather. I have a short update for you this morning, please see below.
- Covid-19 Protocol
- Please see the attached Covid-19 School Start-Up Guide. This one page explanation has been created by CISSSO in partnership with Public Health. It is extremely clear and helpful as we continue to navigate Covid-19 at school.
- Inclement Weather Protocol
- Please find attached our updated Inclement Weather Protocol for the 21-22 school year.
- Please note that you will receive notification if and when there is an inclement weather drop-off or pick-up.
- Bus Lane
- Please note that the bus lane is not to be accessed throughout the school day (*unless there is an inclement weather drop-off or pick-up or you are dropping-off or picking-up during daycare hours).
- We need the bus lane clear in the event that emergency services needed.
- Daycare Drop-Off
- Please note that daycare drop-off and pick-up is explained in our school’s welcome back guide.
- Please only have your children exit the car once they reach the front entrance
- Please do not drive around other cars in the que – this has caused some dangerous situations
- Emergency Preparedness
- Please find attached our information letter regarding our emergency preparedness. Please note that we will be practicing our three procedures in the weeks ahead.
As always, I remain available should you have any questions or concerns.
Please enjoy the week ahead,