Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you and your loved ones well. I have a short but important update for you this morning regarding Covid-19 protocol, please see below.
Rapid Testing @ School
- Rapid Testing at school will still occur – consent from
parent/guardian is mandatory for a rapid test to be administered.
- Please find the consent form attached. If you would
like to give permission, please fill out and return.
- Consent will be valid for the entirety of the 22-23 school year.
- Please find the consent form attached. If you would like to give permission, please fill out and return.
- A reminder that Stephanie has the Covid-19 protocol dossier. Please send your completed Consent Forms to Stephanie Lelievre @ SLelievre@wqsb.qc.ca
- Please find attached the most up to date (September 7th, 2022) Covid-19 protocol for schools, parents and guardians.
- The attached is protocol has been sent directly from Public Health and will be our guideline for all Covid-19 case and symptom management.
- If the above protocol changes or is adapted, please know that you will be informed immediately.
- As always, this is an ever-evolving situation and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate a new school year with Covid-19.
- A special note, Covid-19 confirmed cases will not be disclosed to our community, as per Public Health guidelines.
As always, I remain available should you have any questions or concerns.
Please take care,