Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you safe and well. I wanted to send one final communication with the information I have as it stands right now. Of course, this is a rapidly evolving situation and therefore, I will continue to update our community as information changes or becomes available. As it stands, Premier Legault will be announcing new measures tonight at 6:00pm.
To remind you of our current reality –
- The schools, including Eardley Elementary will remain closed to in person learning until January 10th, 2022.
- January 6th, 2022 is now a PD DAY to allow for the school to prepare technology needs and paper packages of supplementary work for online learning. Therefore, there is no school.
- January 7th, 2022 will be virtual learning following the school’s regular schedule i.e. 7:55am – 2:30pm. Your child’s homeroom teacher will email you with the day’s schedule and expectations by January 6th, 2022.
- As it stands right now, we are back to in person learning as of January 10th, 2022.
- Daycare services will be open and accessible for the 6th and 7th of January – however, more information to come whether or not this is an Emergency Daycare OR open to all regularly scheduled families, stay tuned.
- If you requested technology, you will be able to pick-up the technology from the school on January 6th between 10:00am and 12:00pm at the front office. Stephanie Lelievre and Hannah Patrick (SLelievre@wqsb.qc.ca and firstname.lastname@example.org) are your immediate contacts for all remote learning technological needs.
As always, I appreciate your support and patience. While we enter into yet another altered holiday season, I wish you all love, happiness and health.
Please stay safe and take care,
Directrice/PrincipalÉcole Primaire Eardley/Eardley