Good Afternoon Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you safe and well. I have a short update for you this afternoon, please see below.
- Eardley Celebrations &
- As the holiday season approaches for many of us, we here at Eardley are looking to learn more about our community’s celebrations and traditions.
- To foster learning and acceptance within our school walls, we are turning to you, our community for help!
- If you are comfortable sharing your family’s traditions, celebrations, and ceremonies, we would love to hear about them!
- Please find attached the memo entitled Eardley Community Celebrations & Traditions detailing more information about our campaign.
- We look forward to learning about our community and sharing all of the wonderful stories!
- Food Drive
- Tomorrow is the last day to bring in items for our annual food drive to help out our community.
- Scour those pantries, clean out those closets…tomorrow we are looking for donations of household items (i.e. cleaner, Kleenex, Ziplock bags etc.)
- Please see the attached communication regarding our food drive!
- Angel Tree
- That’s all she wrote, Eardley!
- Thank you to those who took a virtual angel to support a family in need this holiday season.
- We have handed out all of our angels and are looking forward to packaging everything up and sending along the festive goods!
Thank you for your continued support and positivity! We know this year has been another challenging one, yet we will end off this calendar year in true Eardley fashion – with kindness, love and compassion.
Have a wonderful end to your week and stay warm,