Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you safe and well after the stormy weather this weekend. I have an important update and a few reminders for you to get our week started, please see below.
- Travelling Outside Canada – A
- With the Holiday Season approaching, please find attached a communication from our Secretary General, George Singfield detailing the protocol to follow if your family is travelling out of the country.
- Unvaccinated and partially vaccinated youth 12 to 17 years of age are subject to the 14-day quarantine, and all testing requirements for pre-entry, arrival and Day-8 tests, whether or not they are accompanied by travellers who qualify as a fully vaccinated traveller.
- Unvaccinated and partially vaccinated youth under 12 years of age are subject to the 14-day quarantine, and all testing requirements for pre-entry, arrival and Day-8 tests, whether or not they are accompanied by travellers who qualify as a fully vaccinated traveller.
- If you wish to have your child
vaccinated, there are TWO options:
- Vaccinate your child OUTSIDE of school
at one of the vaccination centres.
- If this option suits you MUST register @ the following link – https://clients3.clicsante.ca/60059/take-appt.
- Vaccinate your child INSIDE of school during the school’s
- Eardley’s vaccination site will be at South Hull Elementary.
- The vaccination date set for Eardley is December 17th, 2021.
- If you choose this option, parents/guardians will NOT be permitted to accompany their child(ren) at the vaccination site.
- Staff will accompany the registered students to the vaccination cite via organized school transportation.
- If this option suits you MUST register @ the following link – https://clients3.clicsante.ca/67026/take-appt
- If you choose to have your child vaccinated at school, you must complete and sign the electronic consent form via Clic Santé at least 24 hours before the day of the school vaccination. It is also possible for you to complete a paper consent (attached to this email) in the event that you do not have access to the internet.
- If you are completing a paper consent, please contact Stephanie Lelievre @ SLelievre@wqsb.qc.ca , as she will be collecting ALL paper consent for the vaccination campaign.
- No student will be vaccinated without consent.
- Vaccinate your child OUTSIDE of school at one of the vaccination centres.
Due to a high number of inquiries and for clarification purposes, a Covid-19 vaccine for our student population is not mandatory for school attendance at this time. Currently, you do not need to provide proof of student vaccination.
For more information on the vaccination campaign for children age 5 to 11, go to Québec.ca/vaccinjeune. If you are having challenges booking a vaccine, please contact the hotline at 1-877-644-4545 (toll free).
- Winter Wonderland Spirit Week
- Our Winter Wonderland Spirit Week is fast approaching. Please find the memo entitled Holiday Spirit 21-22 Family Memofor all the fun details!
- Home & School
- Please find attached Home & School’s December newsletter full of information regarding upcoming Pizza Days and fundraisers!
- Bus Lane
- A reminder to our parents and guardians that the bus lane is not to be used at any point during the day – this is directly related to safety and security. If you’re dropping off a student, a lunch, picking a student up etc. please park in our designated pick-up and drop-off parking spots and walk into the front lobby. Stephanie Lelievre, our front office staff will gladly help you with any inquiry you may have. *Only exception is during inclement weather*
As always, I remain available should you have any questions or concerns.
Please have a wonderful week ahead,