Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you all well and enjoying the sunny weather. I have an important update for you this morning, please see below.
Bus Lane – Drop Off & Pick Up
- A reminder to all parent(s) and guardian(s) that our bus lane is NEVER to be used for drop off and pick up during regular school hours. If you pull into the bus lane during operating hours, you will be asked to move your vehicle immediately.
- Daycare parent(s) and guardian(s) – drop off in the bus lane ends promptly at 7:30am. Access to the bus lane for after school pick-up starts at 2:45pm (after the departure of busses).
- Additionally, due to numerous safety concerns, we are asking that you wait patiently until the car in front of you has unloaded their child(ren). Please DO NOT drive around the car on the left hand side to exit the lane. This is extremely dangerous and as a result of this becoming common practice, we have had many close calls.
- You are encouraged to unload your child(ren) on the right hand side of the vehicle to avoid any safety concerns.
Home & School Fundraiser – Plantables
Your Favorite Plant Fundraiser is BACK!!!
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3….
1. Go to: www.plantables.ca
2. Choose your garden
3. Enter your fundraising code EARDLEYHS
Please see the attached instructions as well.
Home & School – DANCE
- Save the Date – May 26, 2023 from 6:00pm – 8:00pm.
- Mark those calendars, DJ Halpin and DJ Patrick are back to spin your favourite tunes!
- We can’t wait to see your dance moves.
Roadmap to Health – FREE EVENT
- To help our families, the Western Quebec School Board, Connexions, and CISSSO (Public Health and Social Services), have partnered to provide an information event for our families on Saturday, June 3rd at Symmes D’Arcy McGee H.S. from 9 AM-1 PM entitled, “Roadmap to Services: Helping Our Families Navigate Health and Social Services”.
- The morning will include a presentation by public health staff who will walk families through step-by-step instructions for accessing services as quickly as possible.
- There will also be an opportunity for families to walk around to meet and speak directly with many community organizations who will be present. They will be set up at kiosks, ready to explain what they can offer to families and to answer questions.
- Free childcare will be provided as will a free lunch after the session.
- REGISTRATION REQUIRED – For more information and to register to this event, please click on the Connexions Resource Centre at the following link. Roadmap to Services
- We hope to see you there!
As always, I remain available should you have any questions or concerns.
Have a lovely day,
École Primaire Eardley/Eardley Elementary