Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you all safe and well after the weekend. I have an important update for you today, please see below.
Annual General Meeting
- Our AGM was held on Wednesday, September 14th. We had four Governing Board parent/guardian positions to be filled. I am pleased to announce that Karl Lambert and Tanya McCormick were successful in gaining a seat on our 22-23 Governing Board. We still have two positions to be filled, as no other parent/guardian put their name forward. Therefore, if you are interested in sitting on our Governing Board to serve a two-year term please send me your name. I will fill the two remaining spots on a first come, first serve basis.
- For more information regarding
the Governing Board, please see below –
- Functions and Powers:
- SEAC (Special Education Advisory
- No one put forth their name at our AGM to sit on SEAC for the 22-23 school year. If you are interested, please see the attachment and fill out the online form through the WQSB SEAC webpage.
Eardley Attendance – As a friendly reminder, as many emails are still being sent to incorrect emails.
- NEW ATTENDANCE AND END OF DAY CHANGES REPORTING
- Kim Teske is responsible for reporting student absences this year.
- Kim Teske & Stephanie Lelievre share the community correspondence dossier.
- Therefore, for reporting attendance & end of day changes please use one of the two options listed below –
- NEW – Option #1 – firstname.lastname@example.org – when reporting a student absence, please send all correspondence to this new email.
- Option # 2 – You can also call the school and select Option #4 – this will ensure that your information is received and recorded.
- **If you do not use one of the two options above, there may be miscommunication & missed information.**
- If you are informing the school about Daycare practices/changes – please contact Anne Carbonneau, as she is the Daycare Technician
Emergency Preparedness Practices
- It is that time of year where we will be practicing our Emergency Preparedness together as a school. For more information, please find the attached information letter detailing our practices & protocols.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.
All the best,
École Primaire Eardley/Eardley Elementary