Good Afternoon Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you well and staying warm now that the cooler weather has arrived. I have an important update for you today, please see below.
- Term 1 Family Teacher Meetings will be held during the evening of November 24th and during the day of November 25th.
- Please see the attached memo ‘Family-Teacher Meeting Term 1 Memo’ to find all of the necessary details.
- A reminder that sign-ups are broken up by English, French Immersion and Specialists. Please scroll through the sign-up to find the correct teacher and time.
- First Term Report Cards will be available on Mozaik as of November 18th, 2022. Please see the attached instructions to gain access. If you are having any challenges with Mozaik, please contact Stephanie Lelievre at SLelievre@wqsb.qc.ca
Grade 6 Grad Fundraiser – Purdy’s Chocolate
What: Purdy Chocolate Fundraiser
How: Order online at the following link
When: Order until Monday, November 21st, 2022
Delivery: Friday, December 16th. Chocolate orders will be handed out at school, on December 16th, to students who will then bring home them home. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Pinkham at email@example.com
Ventilation @ Eardley
- A reminder to all parents and guardians that the Ministry of Education is recommending that whenever possible to open windows during teaching and recreation time to increase the air flow within the populated classrooms. Therefore, we are asking that you please send your child(ren) with an extra warm sweater to use during the Winter months.
- Please note that we are taking into account the extreme cold weather warnings.
Parent Committee Survey
- For Parent Committee to function, it is fundamental for the committee to understand parents’ concerns, priorities and opinions on the range of topics impacting their children. It is for this reason that the committee will regularly invite you, our parents, to respond to periodic EPCA surveys. Please take the time – usually five minutes or less – to answer the survey questions so that the committee can work more effectively in the interest of our English educational community in Québec.
- LINK – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/S7YFWCN<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.surveymonkey.com%2Fr%2FS7YFWCN&data=05%7C01%7C%7Cd00653ddf9394b3160c008dabc6d2343%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638029474172458626%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=duxSj0HkURSH7IPz0SsYw0z%2FnuoEV06j7w2G5jdIVQw%3D&reserved=0
- A reminder that photo retakes are on November 17th, 2022.
- Class pictures will be taken on the 17th as well.
As always, I remain available should you have any questions or concerns.
Have a lovely evening,