Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you all well. I have an important update for you this morning, please see below.
AM Drop Off
- With the uncertainty of Covid-19 and the start up of school, the protocol was for any student who walked or was dropped off to line-up outside the front entrance for 7:55am.
- With the colder weather arriving and our parking lot getting busy most mornings, we will now ask ALL walkers, bussers, and drop-off students to go around to the back of the school starting at 7:40am.
- Supervision starts at 7:40am each morning and once a student arrives (either by walking, bus or dropped-off) they will head to the back of the school for before school recess. The bell will ring at 7:55am and all students will line up with their class outside to be greeted by their teacher to head inside for the start of classes.
- Therefore, no students are to line-up outside the front entrance. They are all to report to the back of the building starting at 7:40am. Please note that supervision is not available until 7:40am. Dropping your child off before this time will result in a daycare charge
- If you arrive after the bell (7:55am), please pull into our parking lot, park and escort your child into the office to sign them in. This will result in a late arrival. Please DO NOT use or park in the bus lane at any time.
- This change takes into effect November 22, 2022.
Family Teacher Meetings
- Term 1 Family Teacher Meetings will be held during the evening of November 24th and during the day of November 25th.
- Please see the attached memo ‘Family-Teacher Meeting Term 1 Memo’ to find all of the necessary details.
- A reminder that sign-ups are broken up by English, French Immersion and Specialists. Please scroll through the sign-up to find the correct teacher and time.
- First Term Report Cards were available on Mozaik as of November 18th, 2022. Please see the attached instructions to gain access. If you are having any challenges with Mozaik, please contact Stephanie Lelievre at SLelievre@wqsb.qc.ca
Holiday Spirit & Eardley Food Drive
- Today marks our kick-off of our 2022-2023 Holiday Drive.
- Please see the attached memos Holiday Drive Memo and Food Drive Memo to gain all necessary details to help an Eardley family in need this holiday season.
- We sincerely appreciate your kindness and support.
- On Friday, November 17th the students of Eardley received their latest Eardley Swag!
- All students were gifted with an Eardley toque to keep them cozy during the winter months.
- We look forward to seeing our staff and students sport their Eardley gear with pride!
- A reminder that this Friday, November 25th 2022 is a PD Day; there will be no classes & Daycare will be closed.
Grade 6 Grad Fundraiser – Purdy’s Chocolate
What: Purdy Chocolate Fundraiser
How: Order online at the following link
When: Order until Monday, November 21st, 2022
Delivery: Friday, December 16th. Chocolate orders will be handed out at school, on December 16th, to students who will then bring home them home. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Pinkham at email@example.com
As always, I remain available should you have any questions or concerns.
Wishing you all a lovely week ahead,