Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you all well on this sunny Thursday! I have an important update for you today, please see below.
Family Teacher Meetings March 24th & 25th
- A reminder, please find the attached memo with all the necessary details containing our second round of virtual family-teacher meetings.
- The second round of family-teacher meetings are intended for students who are having challenges academically, behaviourally or in both areas.
- If your child’s homeroom teacher, resource teacher or specialist would like to schedule a meeting with you to discuss your child’s progress, they will contact you directly.
- We will be using Sign-Up Genius as our booking platform once again.
- All meeting requests will be sent no later than March 14th, 2022. Virtual links will be sent upon confirmation of sign-up through the Genius platform.
Graduation Photos and Graduation Date
- Graduation Photos will take place March 15th at Eardley Elementary.
- Save the date – our Grade Six Graduation will take place on Friday, June 17th. Rain date will be Monday, June 20th. Please stay tuned for more details!
- A friendly reminder to please not use or block the school’s bus lane throughout the school day. There is designated parking for all pick-up and drop-off needs.
- Upon pick-up in the afternoon, please do not block the end of the bus lane with additional parking.
- The school team sincerely appreciates your continued support with the above!
As always, I remain available should you have any questions or concerns.
Wishing you all a lovely day ahead,
École Primaire Eardley/Eardley Elementary