Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you all safe and well. We are well into wind down mode here at Eardley and look forward to celebrating in true Eardley style over the next five school days! Please see below for a short but important update.
Grade 6 Graduation – CONFIRMED, June 17th
- The official call has been made, we will be going ahead with our graduation festivities tomorrow, June 17th!
- We ask that you keep the attending members to immediate family, as we are broadening our parameters this year due to easing of Covid-19 protocols.
- Please read the graduation memo carefully, as it indicates the time for each homeroom class with regards to the ceremony and grad walk. *we ask that all graduates arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled time to allow for smooth preparation & transition*
- Parents/Guardians – our parking lot will be open and free for you to park on site.
- Refreshments, swag bags and a photo booth will be ready and waiting for our stylish grads!
- We can’t wait to celebrate in true Eardley style!
End of Year Spirit Events
- Please find attached our memo detailing all of the fun activities we have planned for the last week of school.
- Get ready to show your Eardley Spirit!
- A reminder to all parent(s)/guardian(s) who have medication at the school to please make an appointment with Stephanie Lelievre to pick up the medication. The last date to pick up medication will be June 27th, 2022.
- Stephanie can be reached at SLelievre@wqsb.qc.ca
As always, I remain available should you have any questions or concerns.
Wishing you all a lovely day ahead,
École Primaire Eardley/Eardley Elementary