Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you all well. It’s hard to believe but we are thirteen school days away from the end of the year! I want to take this opportunity to thank you, the parent/guardian community for your endless support throughout this school year. Through challenging times your positivity, appreciation and care allowed our team to focus on what truly matters – your children. So from all of us here at Eardley, thank you!
I have a short update for you today, please see below.
- Our schoolwide Eardley swag has been delivered and organized by class!
- Each child will be coming home with a new Eardley t-shirt.
- Don’t forget, wear your Eardley swag on June 20th to showcase your Eardley Spirit!
- We can’t wait to see a sea of Blue Eardley Wolves!
- A reminder to all parent(s)/guardian(s) who have medication at the school to please make an appointment with Stephanie Lelievre to pick up the medication. The last date to pick up medication will be June 27th, 2022.
- Stephanie can be reached at SLelievre@wqsb.qc.ca
- For all transportation matters related to logistical questions/concerns (i.e. bus routes, timing) please contact Stephanie Lelievre at SLelievre@wqsb.qc.ca
- For all transportation matters related to bus behaviour or incidents please contact Jenna Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, I remain available should you have any questions or concerns.
École Primaire Eardley/Eardley Elementary