Good Afternoon Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you well and enjoying the sun. Please see below for an update.
- The following bus routes will now be ten minutes earlier than their originally scheduled times – Route 17, Route 95, Route 201. This will take effect tomorrow.
- Our Transportation Department has been working vigorously with the school, Ville de Gatineau and the Gatineau Police to help create a safer drop-off and pick-up due to all of the necessary changes this year with Covid-19 and Public Health protocols.
- If your specific route changed (assigned bus, pick-up/drop-off destination) you were directly contacted by the Transportation Department over the March Break via email.
- Any parent/guardian who contacted the school earlier today should have been contacted by Judy Cadieux-Fortin from our Transportation Department at the School Board to discuss your questions and/or concerns regarding transportation this morning.
- Further to yesterday’s email, please find attached an excellent infographic produced by Public Health with all of the updated protocol.
& School Fundraisers
- Please find attached the Plantables flyer and info letter for a unique fundraiser our Home & School association is putting on from March 8th – 26th. Please support our Home & School association by checking it out, every bit counts!
- Please also find attached our Raise the Roof announcement – we have a great project in the works!
Online Learning Expectations for Students and Parent(s)/Guardian(s)
- Please find attached a document from the Western Quebec School Board detailing our online learning expectations.
Please do not hesitate to contact me further should you have any questions or concerns.
All the best,