Good Afternoon Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you well and enjoying the first signs of Spring. Please see below for an update.
- Please find attached six posters to free webinars put on by Connexions. Some great opportunities for parents/guardians and children.
- Please find attached the detailed letter informing you of our upcoming Family-Teacher Meetings.
- Our second round of Family-Teacher Meetings is upon us. The meetings will be taking place during the evening of March 18th from 3:00pm – 7:00pm and during the day of March 19th from 8:00am – 12:00pm (if necessary). The family-teacher meetings will be virtual in nature and set-up through Microsoft Teams (same process as the meetings in November).
- This round of Family-Teacher Meetings is primarily for students who are having challenges either academically, behaviourally or in both areas. We encourage all parent(s)/guardian(s) who have been contacted to attend the meeting, as it is extremely important to your child’s success for the remainder of the year.
- We are using Sign-Up Genius to book our virtual meetings. Within the next few days, if your child’s teacher is requesting a progress meeting, you will receive an email with a link to sign up for your child’s family-teacher meeting. If you are not contacted, yet would like to meet with your child’s teacher, please send an email directly to the teacher you are requesting a meeting with and they will coordinate/share the sign-up link.
Have a wonderful evening and enjoy the warm weather.