Good Afternoon Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you and your loved ones well. Please see below for an update.
of Luck Spirit Day
- In true Eardley fashion we could not let a spirit day pass us by without celebrating in style. Please find attached a memo detailing our upcoming Spirit Day; I can’t wait to see our school decked out in green & gold!
- A friendly reminder that payment for school fees is now taking place. Please find attached the memo detailing your fees and payment options.
- Grade 6 parents/guardians, please find attached the electronic version of the Symmes Course Selection for the 2021-2022 school year. A hard copy has been sent home with your child. We are asking that the form be returned by March, 19th at the latest. Please hand the course selection form into your child’s homeroom teacher. We will then transfer your course selections to Symmes.
- I am pleased to announce that we are working with Lifetouch to have official graduation photos taken at school this year. Should our current orange zone designation remain, we should be able to host Lifetouch to take graduation photos of our grade 6 cohort. We will be following all Public Health protocols, please stay tuned for confirmation and details regarding our grad photos.
- Bus route #201 has experienced AM pick-up hick-ups since returning from the March Break. Please note that our Transportation Department is working with our bus drivers to iron out any difficulties. We are hopeful these challenges will be fixed tomorrow morning.
- If there are any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Stephanie Lelievre who oversees transportation here at the school.
- We have not started the process for re-registration. Kim Teske is working with our School Organization Department and will be sending out detailed information regarding re-registration for 2021-2022 within the weeks to come.
As always, I am available to discuss further should you have any questions, comments or concerns.
Enjoy this beautiful afternoon and the sun,