Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you safe and happy after our first morning of virtual learning. Our staff were welcomed with smiling and eager faces from our students! Thank you for your ongoing patience, support and overall appreciation of our team’s hard work and commitment!
I have a short update this morning regarding technology requests, please see below.
Technology Requests –
- We currently have devices that have been requested, processed (i.e. on or before January 4th) that have yet to be picked up.
- We held a technology pick-up yesterday between 1:00pm and 3:00pm.
- Additionally, we have a material pick-up today between 12:00pm and 2:00pm.
- If you have NOT picked up your requested and processed technology – you can pick it up today between 12:00pm and 2:00pm.
- If you do not pick-up the technology today, we will redistribute your requested and processed device(s) to those on our wait list.
As always, I remain available should you have any questions or concerns.
Please take care and stay safe,
Directrice/PrincipalÉcole Primaire Eardley/Eardley