Good Morning Eardley Community,
I hope this email finds you well. We are well underway in our second week and our processes and protocols are being fine-tuned. I want to thank all of you for your patience and understanding as we have navigated the reopening of our school. It’s getting smoother by the day!
I have a few items to update you on this morning –
- Our AGM will take place outdoors in the back field of the school today @ 6:45pm. Please be mindful of the physical distancing requirements.
- We have four vacant spots for up for election on our Governing Board. The vacant spots are a two year term and will require a commitment of approximately 5 meetings per year.
- If you wish to run, please present yourself at the AGM this evening. If you cannot be present you are required to state your intention to run to myself, Samantha Halpin by noon today. Along with your intention, you will need to provide your introduction and reasons as to why you would be a good candidate. Please provide this in writing so I can read it allowed this evening during our AGM. Applicants received after noon will not be considered.
- Please find the agenda attached.
- Please find attached a blanket permission form to be signed and returned. A paper copy will be sent home with your child this afternoon.
- A HUGE THANK YOU to those who were able to donate recess equipment to our students this year. Your generosity is incredibly appreciated and we have many smiling faces on our yard!
Please enjoy your Wednesday and take care,